Monday, August 28, 2017

Tickle Breeze Thank Yous

 I used the pretty and fun new Simon Says Stamp Tickle Breeze die to make a couple cards...ahhh yes...rainbows...
I used some Doodlebug papers that I had put together in rainbow strips, adhered them to the back of a double layered panel, and then added a Thank You from the Simon Bouquet of Thanks stamp set.  Simplicity...sweet simplicity!!  Here's a close up...
Then, I did the same thing in black, adding a strip of striped cardstock at the very bottom to change the look a bit...
I DID have to stamp the sentiment with versa mark and then white emboss.  Here's a close up...
I just can't stand how much I love rainbows, and this die shows them off so sweetly...such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous cards! That die is going on my wishlist immediately! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when you make CAS cards, Lisa. They are my favorite. Now I need this die, oh no. Love how bright the rainbow shows up on the black card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS cards! Love that die. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love how CAS this is but with little bursts of colour-gorgeous card c

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I was looking for a simple but elegant thank you for Men and I have found it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards Lisa. The simple beauty of both is astounding. (Who doesn't love a rainbow??? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! They are so simple yet so very beautiful and compelling. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and delicate, love the rainbow showing through :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa