Monday, August 21, 2017

Sending Hugs Trail of Flowers

I hope you are all having an amazing August!!  The card I made today, is one that uses a couple older Memory Box dies.  These dies are TIMELESS, and so is the sentiment that is with them...
Somehow, this Memory Box Botanical Stem escaped me when it first came out, I JUST got it...notice the name...Memory Box...I KNEW it was old when I got it!  You can still purchase it at Simon(the link below)...I think it's beautiful...I love trailing leaves...and these ones have definition, too!  I paired them with the older Memory Box Fancy Blooms (also still available), added a Papertrey Ink sentiment (I used my MISTI...stamping on textured cardstock is sketchy, but with a MISTI, being able to double stamp...perfection!!) and some enamel dots onto Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock...ahhhh...here's a close up...
This card would be great for ALL occasions, just sayin'...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Lisa. Layering die cuts gives your card that little something extra to push it over the top. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for any occasion. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and all your cards with so many layers...they add so much to any card....Thanks for sharing your talent with all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful blog with pretty good information. You can also give these beautiful cards as New year gifts to your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa