Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sending Love and Sunshine

 I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp Heart Rainfall die, combined it with a few other Simon stamp/die sets and made a card that I'm hoping will bring a friend some much needed encouragement...
I liked the Simon Hollyhock color, so I swiped the pink ink onto a piece of cardstock and then die cut the hearts.  I die cut and layered the cloud and hearts.  I stamped the sun, then used one of the Lots of Dots stamps to fill in the sun (stamped the circle a few more times, in the same color, than the outside sun image).  I layered the sun, then combined a couple sentiments from two different stamp sets and adhered them all to a die cut stitched rectangle base(the color is MFT Steel Grey).  Here's a close up...
It took lots of thought and some doing, with all the stamps and dies needed to make this card, but I love the simplicity and how the images so matched the sentiment...sweet when that happens!  As always, fun, too!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Wow! The black cs just make that sun and "love drops" pop right off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have most of these dies. I love the dark background. Thanks for the dose of inspiration!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa