Friday, July 29, 2016

Sending Hugs Tag Card

 I am in love with my Simon Mini Flower dies,  in pinks, with green leaves!!  Now, I've combined them with gray stripes and a black card, along with a sweet tag, and I made this...
The tag is Simon Says Stamp's pretty Garden Stems Tag die, and I used the leaves on the tag, but replaced the flowers that came with the die for the Mini Flower dies.  I layered tag and flowers 3 times each, die cutting the tag in striped gray for the background of the flowers.   I used an older Simon sentiment from Flower Friend stamp set, stamped with versamark and white embossed on the black card.  Here's a close up of the flowers...
Oh...sweet pinks and these mini flowers...I never tire of them...as always, SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lisa. Especially love the soft gray striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Fab tag with the gorgeous flowers and looks cool against the black card base xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa