Monday, July 18, 2016

Makeover Monday...

You've probably heard of Throwback Thursdays on Facebook?...this is going to be my Makeover Monday!  I was going back over some of my old cards and I decided a redo might be fun... Here's my card and the one I am making over, below it...

Oh what a difference four years can make:):)!!  I used Simon Says Stamp's Mini Flowers and Leaves dies(I have TWO sets of them for easier and faster die cutting!!), along with Simon's Stitched Square dies, and a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I layered the flowers and the squares, and adhered them all onto a stitched rectangle, then popped up onto the card. Here's a close up...
I think I might try this again...love redoing old cards...such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...the before and after are manual! Love, love, love this. Great way to get your mojo going too. Think I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Lisa, 4 years make such a difference. I often feel so scared to look back to old cards, but the best part of looking back is to see how much I have learned and grown!
    I love the new look of your card... so fresh and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute cards Lisa, a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh take on an already beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the new version. The white space and clean, simple colors are refreshing. I've really been enjoying your blog and beautiful work! (I just started following you recently).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!! Love your redo.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa