Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Tree for All Seasons...All Four of Them!

To say I love the All Seasons Tree die from Simon Says Stamp is really an understatement!  With this die, I made...
     

    

    


... back in Aug-Sept of 2013(you can click on each card to take you to the exact post).  

Recently, I used this tree once again, to make a set of 4 framed Seasons...
I die cut, layered then filled in the trees with colored die cut leaves (or in the case of Winter, no color).  I die cut, layered and glossy accented hearts then put on silver thread ...my way of saying, "Love in all seasons."  I put them on black cardstock and added the lettering of seasons underneath each tree, using the Simon Says Stamp Alphabet Block dies...layered, as well, thought they went perfect with these trees!  Having a gridded paper like the one these trees sit on, is wonderful for perfect placement, especially when you are trying to get 4 different works to look coordinated.
Here are some close ups...



Ahhhh...I STILL LOVE this tree...THREE years later!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Stunning, for something that I looked at and thought ohh yeah that dies ok to now see just how stunning it can look covering the seasons and different colours. All wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! LOVE the way you used this beautiful tree die!
    You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my fav dies also and I LOVE LOVE how you've used it! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing variety of ways to use this die. thank you so much for sharing. think I NEED this die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I love it when someone shows how to use a die in more than one way and you have shown us a whole year of cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. L-O-V-E the die, the cards inspired me to order it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are marvelous! Love your originals, but the newbies are just as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this , I had this tree, I shall get of the dust and use it again !!!!

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa