Friday, July 8, 2016

A Rainbow

I think rainbows are special to a lot of people...they are extra special to me!  My son's name is Noah...you may remember Noah and the ark, and the rainbow in the Bible.  When I see rainbows in the sky, they usually come on days when I just need a hug from God...they are a reminder to me to have joy and be happy...that it will be ok.  I saw one a couple days ago...a beautiful big, long one...sheer happiness...and I had just gotten my package from My Favorite Things, and, coupled with  the sentiment stamp from the set that I used on my card...it SPOKE to me, I made this...
I layered the rainbow, the cloud, and the sentiment, and used a piece of gray patterned paper behind them (Hobby Lobby).  Here's a closeup (my purple is a textured paper...so hard to find a great purple, 
but I really liked the purple of this textured cardstock, so that's why there is one textured color, oh well...purple is special:):)!!)
This set of dies and stamps from MFT...sooooo sweet!!  Oh...rainbows...love!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. Love rainbows. And my son is named Noah too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I agree with you too - it is tough to find a good purple. The shade you used is perfect ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rainbow and that perfect sentiment! So funny, my last rainbow had all regular cs, but shiny purple. So tough to find a good purple!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa