Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Reverse Confetti Happy Fal-lidays: Thanksgiving

Reverse Confetti is having a 3 day event...Happy Fall-idays...3 days the Reverse Confetti design team, The Confetti Crew,  is creating projects for the Fall holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  This is day two and the Fall-iday is Thanksgiving...
Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE CANDY!!  I also share my love of candy with everyone!!!  So...what better thing to make then a candy tote to show those I love how thankful I am for them!!  These are, like most cards I make, simple in design.  I purchased some Fall Reese's peanut butter cups and decided to use the Reverse Confetti Tagged Tote to make a cute package to put them in.  I thought...with the Fall colored cups in red, gold and orange, I would make a few die cuts in the tote to show off the Fall colors, so I used the leaves from the Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts dies and the "thankful" from the Pretty Panels Thankful to finish my totes... 
I used an already die cut tote to use as a pattern for all  my totes, making sure to line up the cups with the holes I made(some trial and error). 

 I taped the dies to the  1/2 tote and...
placed another uncut one underneath, then run it through my Big Shot.  It required one more cut for the third leaf...but MUCH easier doing 3 of the 4 die cuts all at once...
Added a ribbon and put the candy in the tote...literally "sweet" in every way!!  Here's a list of the things I used...



Make sure you check out the rest of the Confetti Crew's projects!!...
And hope you'll check in tomorrow for the Fall-iday Christmas ideas from the crew:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. these look great Lisa! Love the cut out leaves so we can have a peek inside and thanks for showing us how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love the peek-a-boo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Gotta love the cute bag and the contents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Sure to sweeten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....such lovely eye-candy..and real candy, too!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you lined up your pumpkin leaves with the candy! Wonderful little treat bags to share!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa