Saturday, September 19, 2015

Watercolored Pumpkins

Watercoloring is so hot right now in card making...and although I'm not at all sure of what I'm doing, I can say with certainty, I'm having fun trying my hand at it!, and I really think the uncertainty is what watercolor painting is all about, anyway!  AND...if I can do it, so can YOU:)!!  I die cut the adorable Simon Says Stamp Stitched Pumpkins from the STAMPtember® release, then watercolored.  I watercolored the paper for the leaves BEFORE die cutting...why??...I have NO idea...just what I did:)!!...
 I watercolored the ground onto the white card stock, but will say, using watercolor paints is so much easier and has a nicer look when used on watercolor paper.  I used an older Simon sentiment, then popped up the pumpkined panel on a white card.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the stitched pumpkins popped up and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. I love the dimension with your pumpkins and then popping up the entire front panel just makes it all that much more elegant. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! And that uncertainty that you're talking about? Well, mine becomes a hot mess so congrats on not making one but getting a card out of it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa