Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Oopsie Daisy Leftovers

I don't always love eating leftovers, but always love using leftovers... cards, not food...hee hee!  I took the leftover die cuts from my earlier card to make yet another birthday card...same die, same set of sentiment stamps...
I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square dies for my frames, after layering each flower petal 3 times in white + the polka dotted paper for a total of 4 layers for each petal(lots but dots of glossy accents while watching tv, easy peasy!)  Oh, how I love to use up my leftovers...sigh...great fun:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are so CUTE !!
    I love the way you give it the WOW factor, and change it up, and make other layouts different with the same products. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on using my leftovers. Just hate to waste good paper :) Anyway, I'm loving what you did to make these two cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, so awesome! Love the cards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the colors you used. Looking at it just makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an awesome use of leftovers! Both the original and this one are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa