Saturday, March 28, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 116...Get Well Wishes

The sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch is simply simple...I opted to make my center square a bit bigger than the sketch, but kept it pretty simple...
Here's the sketch...
I used my leaves as the outside-the-box element, the butterfly being a part of the leaves.  The butterfly was stamped on vellum, colored on the back, and glue dotted to another die cut butterfly so the color on the vellum was not lost.  Here's another pic, kind of showing the layered butterfly...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The colorful butterfly on the black and white card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a great sketch. I love the black and blue against the white... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the way the foliage goes off the edge, and the colors are perfectly chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the black foliage really makes the butterfly pop, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite lovely. I love the beautifully colored butterfly backed by the black leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly is gorgeous! I love your colors and the sprig is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squee! This makes me so happy. It is very elegant. That paper is textured so it looks like canvas--so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Love the leaves popping out from the square, and that butterfly is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous.. simply stated, Lisa... love it! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lisa! Love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa