Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some CAS-ual Friday Cards

I have a couple cards that I am honored to have featured today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today, using the newest releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps...hope you will check it out!!  Here are the cards...
I made the first card with the Casual Elegance Set.  I stamped the leaves and cut out.  Colored with gray markers and attached to card with sentiment with pop up dots.  Added a daisy flower made with a My Favorite Things die and some Tim Holtz Distress paper.  I finished by added one yellow rhinestone on the "i" in the sentiment.
The second one I used the Loving Thoughts set.  I stamped the paper with versamarked stamp and white embossed the flowers.  I cut each out and layered with pop up dots and sticky dots.  Added to kraft cut out panel on white card.  I cut the panel with a spellbinder circle die and added the sentiment by stamping with versamark and white embossing.  I dotted 3 spots of the flourish type sentiment with red liquid pearls.  Having so much fun with these new stamps!!  Hope you have a great weekend!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I love the grey and yellow colour combo on the first card, such great spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa both of your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of that gorgeous yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. these are both stunning Lisa, great colour combination on the first...I'd never think of grey leaves!!
    The red flower looks amazing...those precise finishing touches to the sentiment is what makes your cards stand out :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa