Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Card for a Veterinarian

My son, Noah's, best friend, Noah, has a passion for caring for his own and rescuing/caring for wild animals.  He recently asked if I would make a card for the veterinarian who kindly treats not only his animals(he has lots of animals...chickens, cockatiels, guinea pigs and now even bees...I know, they're NOT animals, but think it's cool) but also treats the wild ones he brings to him(birds, ducks, opossum, rabbits, turkeys  even rats...no comment...but I guess that's a comment)!  Being the only animal stamps I have that I just love I used my Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm and one of my recent favorites from Papertrey Ink Thanks All Ways and made this...
Paper pieced all the animals and used the same layout as a couple other cards with the grounded black line.  Not your typical dog or cat, but the animals that Noah takes to him are not dogs and cats...thought it kind of worked.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. I love that you can take these simple animal images and put them together to create such a spectacular card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card. Love your imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly adorable! Any vet will just love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... I was a bit surprised to see the images, cos at first glance I read the heading as..
    'Card for a Vegetarian'! Lovely card
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, Lisa! And guess what!? I received your stamp, he's very beautiful, thank you!!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vet card! It put a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the animals stamped stacked like this. Made me smile. We changed from a vet we had been going to since we adopted the dog we have now and changed to an Animal Clinic. The vet use to corner my dog when giving him a shot and him being afraid he wanted to get aggressive so we changed to an Animal Clinic. The vet staff came outside and talked to my dog and made him feel comfortable. When we went inside they put him up on a table and calmed him and before you knew it the shots were done and he felt much better around them. We are much happier with the Animal Clinic vet staff.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa