Saturday, September 22, 2012

FTL 209...The 3 Minute Card!!

OK...a second card today!!  The sketch for Clean and Simple this week is AMAZING....especially for Washi Tape!!!!  I know that washi tape is all the craze, but don't feel too bad that I only own two rolls that I purchased in a pack a month ago.  This is the first time that I actually had the courage to use them and thought this challenge totally fit !!  And my card took about 3 minutes to make from start to finish...now THAT'S totally cool!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

The washi tape is We-R-Memory Keepers and the sentiment is Hero Arts...FUN!!!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa. I don't own an washi tape so you're beating me.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love B & W cards and you did a bang up job on this one! Fabulous take on the sketch and well done on the time to make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely divine...love, love, love this! Would be a great way to do an easy card set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the washi tape. Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAREFUL! It's addicting, and we know how we get with our crafty addictions. I may need to move if I don't stop collecting the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-39.html

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa