Saturday, April 21, 2012

Making My Life Sparkle

I just couldn't resist just one more card from Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb set!  I used another image and decided to bling the "trees" up with lots of rhinestones!!  I looked at some cards at Target the other day...and it would seem the "trend" with using bling on a card is to use LOTS of it !!  There were a number of beautiful cards with lots of bling!!...so in keeping with that idea...
I stamped the images in black and then used light and dark pink rhinestones to cover the dots that had holes.  The solid dots, I dotted with Glossy Accents twice...to give them a little rounded look...
The sentiment is Hero Arts(Find Joy).  I had a lot of fun with this set...now it's time to give another some lovin'!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is beyond stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! especially the color. I am too cheap to put so much bling on a card, but it sure makes it a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I wished I'd thought of that...love how you blinged up the flowers :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card us wonderful and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People love this card. I pinned it earlier today and it has been re-pinned from my pin 225 times and has 66 likes. I've never had a card re-pin like that. Thanks for sharing your talent! I hope you get lots of traffic from it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the stamp set on-line for the tree, but I can't find the hero arts stamp. Did it come in a set? I'd love to be able to purchase it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bling Lisa, wish Papertrey Ink was easier to buy in Australia as I love the look of this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah...Sorry for not including that...I've edited the post...the set is Find Joy by Hero Arts:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...I just read your other post, Sarah...thank you for sharing my card!! You made my day to think it is so liked on Pinterest...so sweet of you:)!! Hope you have a great weekend, too:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you added glossy accents to the solid dots. Love that bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and blingy? What's not to love? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your blingy designs. the perfect accents with the right amount of restraint. love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this one! may I ask, where do you usually get all your rhinestones? (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Tina! I buy most rhinestones at Michael's when on sale:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just fab! Caught my eye in Pinterest. Might just have to CASE it. :)

    Sheena x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is just beautiful. Thank you so very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a gorgeous card. Clean and simple, just as I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa