Sunday, April 1, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays...Name that Tune

The challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple card based on a song.  I had JUST the sentiment...although I asked my daughter's friend, and he was clueless...see if you know:
Ok  HERE is the song...oh how I wish I had been in THAT audience!!!!!!  LOVE the Beatles...what an incredible part of rock history!!!!! My husband sends this to everyone he knows on Facebook when they have their birthdays:)!!  When putting together the card., I tried to pick something that had a 60's feel....thought these flowers were  "Cool"...."groovy"....well, you get the drift:)!!  The sentiment is Hero Arts, the polka dotted paper and flower dies are Papertrey Ink....what a FUN challenge!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Lisa I Love this! Great song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bright polka dot flowers and thanks for reminding me of this song. I had forgotten all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, you have definaly captured the 60's. :P ( not that i was there to know lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! As soon as I saw the sentiment on your card I knew exactly the song :) Fabulous and fun song for the challenge-glad you played at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love what you did with the flowers.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful retro flowers Lisa and a great song choice...enjoyed watching the video again, thanks for the link :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and creative is this card, Lisa!
    Groovy? check!
    Bright colors? Check!
    Lovely style/design with the song challenge? Check!

    So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun polka dot flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, the flowers are fab, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these bright, colorful daisies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, Lisa, I haven't had a chance to visit for a while, and I've just scrolled down through several posts and could, literally, leave a gushing comment on each one, if I only had the time. I love this card and I love ALL the preceding cards! You're work continues to impress and inspire me!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa