Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Die Cut Flowers

This is a card using the very FIRST flowers I die cut a couple days ago, with my Memory Box die...A Muse's Bubblegum Pink cardstock...thought the color would look "cool" against black...then put a background on the black:
No petals in these ones, unlike the flowers a couple days ago, but used another sentiment from the Fillable Frames #1 set like the other AND Doodlebug chunky brads, as well.  The background is Hero Arts Grid Pattern.
This is what I did with the leftover petals:
Layered the petals for depth...there were LOTS of petals, after all...dotted the petals and added hand drawn stem stamped with petals from Papetrey Ink Beautiful Blooms and sentiment from Signature Greetings...dotted with pink rhinestone....super simplistic...but I kinda like it...and it's recycled, so it's eco friendly:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Loving that die - you're making really fun cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two cards, they are both stunning! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards. Love your use of the die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! My favorite is the pink on black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the big pink blooms on the black grid paper, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're getting full use from that die and I'm loving the cards you've made.....keep the creative energy going :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa