Friday, March 2, 2012

Cased Birthday Card

I made this card from a card my daughter gave me for my birthday, yesterday.  She has come to know what I love in cards, and I copied the total idea of the card(well, changed the colors of flowers and raffia, sentiment, card color and size...), I loved it sooooo much!!
I used Papertrey Ink flower dies and felt, cutting 2 slits in each flower with exacto knife and using black raffia to string them together.  The sentiment is Papertrey Beautiful Butterflies.  The card measures 3 3/4" x 7".
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. These flowers are soo cute :) Great card. I have that flower die on my wish list - two down and one to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery. My kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Soooooo cute!!! I've pinned it on Pinterest. Hope you don't mind. Btw, I love you're Emerson quote.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa