Friday, August 12, 2011

Textured Birthday Card

I made this card having used one side of the 2 sided Papertrey Ink impression plate on some baby onesie cards I made a couple days ago and wanting to see what the other side looked like. You might have to click on the pictures to get a closer look...the look is subtle and didn't pick up too well in pictures...but made a definite impression...on the card and on me!!


 Here's a close up view of the impression.

  I stamped the grasses(All Things Grow by Annabelle Stamps) with Soft Suede and then textured the piece of Papertrey Ink white paper with the PTI canvas/linen impression plate.  I added the sentment(Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings)with Pacific Point.  I also added a Happy Birthday from Birthday Basics by Papertrey Ink.
 I think the texture is different...and cool....what do you think??
Thanks for looking, have a great day:)!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Yes Lisa, very cool, great texture and clean and simple stamping, lovely stuff! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, I have this IP and it's definitely one that looks better in real life because the effect is so subtle and the camera does it no justice. It looks great as a background to flora too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silhouette image. Great CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture! It adds just the right amount of "way cool" to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture and the image is fabulous. It's a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa